What A Time To Be Alive

Thanks all, picking the hobby back up after 15 years. The last tank I had was a 15 year old snapping turtle and I was a broke teenager.

I can’t wait to setup a tank now that we work from home and listen to the water flow and enjoy looking at all the fauna thrive.

Cheaper than therapy! Maybe?

I am thinking of starting real slow with a small zoa garden and eventually grow it out. If any of you have any recommendations on literature about corals please comment!
 
Welcome to R2R
ZomboMeme 23022021133307.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new