What algae do you find easy to deal with?

Gumbies R Us

God, Bouldering, and Reefing
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Messages
30,950
Reaction score
54,470
Location
North Georgia
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most of us here have had some run-ins with algae. While sometimes it is difficult to manage, other times it can be quite easy. I want to know what was one form of algae you found easy to tame.
 
I’m never bothered with algae that is growing in your tank. I have a Foxface for the algae that is in mine.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new