What am I looking at here?

  • Thread starter Thread starter WDrozd88
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

WDrozd88

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2021
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Location
Mississauga
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was checking out some of my corals with the flow off and ended up flipping a tiger torch over and on the underside of the plug noticed tiny black spots moving. Decided to take my digital microscope and snapped a picture.

IMG_1263.png
 
It could be an ostracod
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new