what am I?

sucker_fish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2009
Messages
75
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Acropora subulata maybe not sure though, lets hear your input.
 

Attachments

  • acroooooooooo.jpg
    acroooooooooo.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 153
here's a little bigger pic.
 

Attachments

  • acroacroacro.jpg
    acroacroacro.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 124
lol if you are using photo bucket but the derect link between this
hope this helps. but as for the acro i cant help you lol
craig
 
ok, I found another one that looks just like this online and they are just calling it a green polyp acro...whatever it is it's growing like crazy, guess it loves my tank. funny thing is I cant get my gsp to grow for squat...its not doing bad just growing really really ssllllooooowwwww...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new