!!!! What an idiot i am !!!

lReef lKeeper

I'm an SPS-aholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dont feel bad bro ... we have all done it or will do it, its just a matter of time. im my old tank ... i left all kinds of ORA and LE acros sitting on the edge of the frag tank. most made it, but i learned my lesson that night.

xraided199

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah i've been there too homie, unfortunately it's much worse cuz of the quality of pieces you lost. but at an old LFS i worked at, like someone just mentioned, when i got customers, i'd frag something, leave it on the plastic top i always used to frag, bag up the frags, talk to the next customer and just BS away until i looked over and saw a very unhappy coral out of water. hope your frags do well, and i'd say DEF keep a couple of each to grow them out again. i'm sure you were already gonna do that tho...sorry for the losses!

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive havent dont it yet in my years!Guess we will see what time brings me!Like memory loss...mabey...wait I already have that...or do I.....

subdrive

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry to hear that..
why do I get a strong feeling that it was my frag you were preparing from yesterdays order?

BlazinNano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't worry man I have done it with a rock. Took the rock out to cut a whole bunch of zoas off it. Made the frags put them in the tank. Then the dog wanted to go out. Took her for a walk around my apt complex. Stopped checked the mail. Went back up stairs. went and took a shower. Got on here (R2R) for who knows how long till I see my dog sitting in the kitchen try to get something on the couner. It was the rock that was probably sitting out for a good 1-2 hours on my kitchen counter. That sucked.

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sucks for sure, I once took 6 2" Maxima clams out to do a FWD on them for Pm and forgot them overnight......:cry:

nayrgaijin

Aquaculture Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang Mike that sucks!

My single eye of Tyree Red is finally 4! Almost deserves the title of mini-colony :D haha

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. You are on the right track...

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 171 67.6%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back