!!!! What an idiot i am !!!

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MORON!! IDIOT!!!

I did it twice this week. I took out a colony to frag... Then i put the frags back in the frag tank and leave the mother colony outside. only to come back a few hours later and see it all dried up. :sad::sad: First it was one of my Tyree red colony then yesterday i was a mini colony of my Mike palletta pink tip colony !!!ARGGGGGGGGG!!!! thats all. just wanted to vent .....:cry::cry::cry::cry:

So learn from me and i hope noone else does it too.. but i doubt any of you guys is an idiot like me..

OP
OP
sexycorals

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hahahhaha.. im gonna blame annette.. cause its always. "hurry lets go eat", "hurry lets go watch a movie", "hurry Lets go get BOBA"

So next time im gonna takeoff my Skirt and put my pants back on and say "woman Dont hurry me"

:bigsmile::bigsmile:

Slow down!!!!!

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry to hear Mike... I've also done that before with z's... but they end up making it...

Neptune Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW.. im so lucky to have reef friend that make me feel better when im down.

I am your good friend too. Can I kick you in the goonad now? :haha:

Don't feel bad dude. I did the same thing in the shop all the times when we get a lot of customers around. But, I am a little smarter than you cuz I only usually forget about 1/2- 1 hour...haha.

OP
OP
sexycorals

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kicking me there wont make be smarter.. maybe pimp slap me twice.. i heard that makes a person remember things better,

I am your good friend too. Can I kick you in the goonad now? :haha:

Don't feel bad dude. I did the same thing in the shop all the times when we get a lot of customers around. But, I am a little smarter than you cuz I only usually forget about 1/2- 1 hour...haha.

jordan3548

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do this ******* all the time but luckily its not for hours maybe 30 min lol The MAIN thing I am very very very forgetful about is my rodi unit its right next to my frag tank so when I top off its fairly simple put the water line in a fill her up well I tend to fill the garage to.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back