What are the best Reef Raft

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stoneyman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Jawdroppers gotta be on my list!
 
Man I want most most of there sticks but there price tag be killing me. So I started a RR savings. Eyeing that wolverine
 
Being a acro guy(sometimes being referred to as an acro snob) it's hard to name just 5 pieces of theirs that I like. So I think that says a lot.
 
I sold off most of my lps to fund it :(. Ive heard of wolverine but not sure ive ever seen what a colony looks like. They are all like unicorns to me lol
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414649837.061413.jpg

This is it.
 
I have quite a few pieces from Reef Raft, based on first-hand experience (not original colony photos) my favorites are Orange Passion, The Vinh, and the Fusion. My Orange Passion is still pretty small, but I've had the other two for some time. Pink Floyd is also in the running. I recommend doing your research on them and finding photos of established pieces in the wild; not all of them keep their original luster.

The Vinh



Fusion
 
I have quite a few pieces from Reef Raft, based on first-hand experience (not original colony photos) my favorites are Orange Passion, The Vinh, and the Fusion. My Orange Passion is still pretty small, but I've had the other two for some time. Pink Floyd is also in the running. I recommend doing your research on them and finding photos of established pieces in the wild; not all of them keep their original luster.

The Vinh



Fusion
that vinh is crazy i have to say i have a small piece , but def one of my favorites also and yes pink floyd is def in the running
 
Last edited:
My OP is defiantly nice but small and a few others are coming around today it's this for me.

What it was before summer I almost lost the whole tank this piece included you will see below the Yellow Orange is coming back




What it is today after an almost tank crash coming back around this was taken a week ago even more orange today just a week later

 
I picked up a lady in pink from ray at 2 guys.

Thing is insane!

Also got a orange passion.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new