• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

What are these BIOHAZARDS worth?

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Reefing.with.Rich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have two that are over 2inch each
Seeing what the market is for them before I decide to either sell one as a whole or if I want to cut them up

IMG_3426.jpeg

OP
OP
Reefing.with.Rich

Reefing.with.Rich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Could be seeing things but don’t look that similar lol I see no yellows in yours bubbles
7F07C130-E8A6-4B6C-B568-7DF3C284D69B.jpeg
Do yourself a favor and quit looking at the most saturated pictures the internet can provide. Feel free to ask around and everyone will tell you its a genuine biohazard
Thanks for showing your concern though

Last edited:

DonTavo27

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those look legit to me. Seller is posting Phone pictures, not DSLR saturated filtered pictures.
Y’all should read the forum rules before posting on a sellers thread. PM your concerns.
I’ve had FS threads go sour because of other members, and the money was the least of my concerns.
I’d buy one if wasn’t Midway between a new build. GLWS!

OP
OP
Reefing.with.Rich

Reefing.with.Rich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Those look legit to me. Seller is posting Phone pictures, not DSLR saturated filtered pictures.
Y’all should read the forum rules before posting on a sellers thread. PM your concerns.
I’ve had FS threads go sour because of other members, and the money was the least of my concerns.
I’d buy one if wasn’t Midway between a new build. GLWS!
I wasn’t even originally selling them. I was just curious what the market is on them right now because I haven’t seen them posted very often. Not the mention the times I have seen them they were quarter size selling for $500 lol

mattdg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Okay, back to your original question. My guess would be between $280-$400. I have some nice bright green WWC Uraniums that demand a similar price and generally sell for that.

OP
OP
Reefing.with.Rich

Reefing.with.Rich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Okay, back to your original question. My guess would be between $280-$400. I have some nice bright green WWC Uraniums that demand a similar price and generally sell for that.
Iv seen quarter size frags of the biohazards sell for $500
Mine are 2+inches so they are certainly worth more than $400

Frankrss600

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These may be bios and bought as bios but they’re not WWC bios. I’ve owned both and have photographed both and can tell with certainty they aren’t wwc because you don’t need to saturate them to show the yellow in pics with a legit WWC bio. No offer at all to op just that the $500 quarter size price tag goes to the legit ones.

OP
OP
Reefing.with.Rich

Reefing.with.Rich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
These may be bios and bought as bios but they’re not WWC bios. I’ve owned both and have photographed both and can tell with certainty they aren’t wwc because you don’t need to saturate them to show the yellow in pics with a legit WWC bio. No offer at all to op just that the $500 quarter size price tag goes to the legit ones.
If they aren’t WWC bios then how it is I one of them from Vic himself years ago as a wwc biohazard? I’m going to reach out to him so he can confirm so you know it alls can keep your comments to yourself about them not being real.

pixelhustler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If they aren’t WWC bios then how it is I one of them from Vic himself years ago as a wwc biohazard? I’m going to reach out to him so he can confirm so you know it alls can keep your comments to yourself about them not being real.
True biohazards have asymmetrical bubbles which yours has (vs symmetrical bubble lines in Uranium, yellow sub, etc). They also have a pink skirt like OGs do. Hard to tell in your pictures as I can’t see the pink skirt in your OGs either, so I’m sure it’s a matter of using the right camera/orange lens. I’ve been looking for true biohazards with large bubbles like most mature OGs and they’re very hard to find. If you can get those bubbles to grow larger like on your OGs I’d say $500 would be starting price.

OP
OP
Reefing.with.Rich

Reefing.with.Rich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
True biohazards have asymmetrical bubbles which yours has (vs symmetrical bubble lines in Uranium, yellow sub, etc). They also have a pink skirt like OGs do. Hard to tell in your pictures as I can’t see the pink skirt in your OGs either, so I’m sure it’s a matter of using the right camera/orange lens. I’ve been looking for true biohazards with large bubbles like most mature OGs and they’re very hard to find. If you can get those bubbles to grow larger like on your OGs I’d say $500 would be starting price.
These are 100% true biohazards but hard to get a good pic to show them of with an iPhone camera since they aren’t front and center. One of these days I’ll end up with a legit camera to take killer pics. They aren’t for sale though. I was just curious what they were going for now days. Over the last year iv seen dime-nickel size frags with small bounce sell for $500+

Yazannreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
These are 100% true biohazards but hard to get a good pic to show them of with an iPhone camera since they aren’t front and center. One of these days I’ll end up with a legit camera to take killer pics. They aren’t for sale though. I was just curious what they were going for now days. Over the last year iv seen dime-nickel size frags with small bounce sell for $500+
Good looking shrooms! They are worth what someone will pay for them.
OP.: you asked for what they are worth so people will tell you different things. Post them up when you are ready to sell for what you think is worth it to you: I normally compare to other posts in the past and never try to match the vendors price since it's almost always jacked uo due to the overhead and location cost.
I would price them a bit lower than the vendors to push them out as fast as I post them. Vendors do have a big inventory that normally doest sell for the asking until they go on sale.

It's your call. But those look legit bios in my humble opinion.

Back