What are these bubbles on my gorgonian.

Teen reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2020
Messages
135
Reaction score
95
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I have a gorgonian that has been with me for about half a year and I noticed this passed week that one of the arms on my gorgonian has weird clear bubbles on it and it looks like it is spreading more and more but it is only one arm and it is making my gorgonian close up, and I wanted to know what is this and should I chop off that arm of it ?

768C0881-D3ED-49EB-972F-23BDE60E4AF1.jpeg image.jpg
 
Something I’ve never seen but assure it’s getting good flow which it needs
Try blowing gently with a turkey baster and see if it dislodges
 
I tried that and they just come back so I am thinking to just cut it off.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new