Mar 18, 2022 #1 Y Yamaha1634 Active Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Jan 17, 2022 Messages 186 Reaction score 74 Location Wallasey, UK Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Anyone identify these on the side of my brain coral? Little stalks with stars on the end. Look like dandelion seeds!
Anyone identify these on the side of my brain coral? Little stalks with stars on the end. Look like dandelion seeds!
Mar 18, 2022 #2 Reefing102 #BattleCrew View Badges R2R Secret Santa 2024 Secret Santa Midwest Reefer My Tank Thread Joined Apr 25, 2021 Messages 5,267 Reaction score 7,761 Location Central Ohio Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Look like a type of hydroids. Awesome pic in general though!
Mar 18, 2022 #3 OP OP Y Yamaha1634 Active Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Jan 17, 2022 Messages 186 Reaction score 74 Location Wallasey, UK Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Reefing102 said: Look like a type of hydroids. Awesome pic in general though! Click to expand... :D thanks!! Are they an issue?? I assume they will spread, do I need to worry?
Reefing102 said: Look like a type of hydroids. Awesome pic in general though! Click to expand... :D thanks!! Are they an issue?? I assume they will spread, do I need to worry?
Mar 18, 2022 #4 Reefing102 #BattleCrew View Badges R2R Secret Santa 2024 Secret Santa Midwest Reefer My Tank Thread Joined Apr 25, 2021 Messages 5,267 Reaction score 7,761 Location Central Ohio Rating - 0% 0 0 0 It honestly depends. Sometimes they spread like wildfire. Other times they’ll come and go. I honestly don’t have enough experience with them to be certain.
It honestly depends. Sometimes they spread like wildfire. Other times they’ll come and go. I honestly don’t have enough experience with them to be certain.