What are these spots on my frogspawn?

rapurcell85

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2023
Messages
623
Reaction score
429
Location
Jennings
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know if I need to be worried about these red spots on my frogspawn? They don't appear to move, wondering if its just coraline, or do 8 need to be worried?
20230430_181414.jpg
 
Does anyone know if I need to be worried about these red spots on my frogspawn? They don't appear to move, wondering if its just coraline, or do 8 need to be worried?
20230430_181414.jpg
They look like a species of red sponge, I have two similar looking sponges that are more yellow and cream but they appear in small pieces all under the rock and in shaded areas - I have two mother sponges in the sump which came from the babies.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new