What are these spots?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MR2MAS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MR2MAS

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2021
Messages
56
Reaction score
46
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone recognize these spots? I’m hoping they’re not brown jelly disease. My other LPS seem fine. They were open earlier. Only thing I recently added to the tank have been peppermint shrimp to deal with an aiptasia breakout.

Any help would be appreciated.

IMG_0248.jpeg

IMG_0247.jpeg
 
Flatworms, looks like red planaria
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new