What are these? Urchin dots?

ChathamONCraig.

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2025
Messages
56
Reaction score
95
Location
Chatham, Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm drip acclimating my first urchin, a Halloween.
20250609_193714.jpg
What are these little balls, 1mm? In the bag with it? Poop? Eggs? Aliens?
The urchin came from a bare bottom frag tank at a LFS where he has been living for the last year.

Apparently his name is Vinny... lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new