What are these?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leishman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Leishman

143gadgets' Mentor
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
1,556
Location
Frederick, MD
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anthias, but what type? The LFS has 3 for $149



Same store has this beaut'

photo.jpg


 
Thx.

The wrasse was marked correctly but we had never seen the anthias. 3 for $149 looks good seeing liveaquaria has them @ $150 each.
 
lori%20anthias.JPG

pixel.gif
Lori's Anthias

Price: $29.95
This item is in stock

Quantity:




It looks like Johnny is getting in some cool fish. I'm looking for a Maori if you ever see one down there.
 
I think they are fish Rik...
 
Those are the rare and mysterious "Over priced anthias". Maybe it was a misprint and it was supposed to say 14.99
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new