What are this warms?

  • Thread starter Thread starter iratoha
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

iratoha

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2024
Messages
76
Reaction score
30
Location
lake Saint Louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, what are this creepy things? Are they harmful? I used to my regular pink spiky Bristle worms (I don’t know if it’s coincidence but I don’t see them at all lately). But this things is something new. Thank you.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2600.mov
    24.3 MB
Hi, what are this creepy things? Are they harmful? I used to my regular pink spiky Bristle worms (I don’t know if it’s coincidence but I don’t see them at all lately). But this things is something new. Thank you.
Looks like a brittle starfish
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new