What are we thinking: Crispa or Malu?

The new fish on the block

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2013
Messages
882
Reaction score
458
Location
Okaloosa, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy fellow nem nerds,

I recently special ordered a Radianthus (formerly Heteractis) Crispa for a pair of Bluestripe clowns I should be getting in January.

Unfortunately it came in very small, and while I still think it is a Crispa, I would like some second opinions.

It seems to have appreciated the piece of dry rock I put in with it which is a good sign, but I keep second guessing my ID.
20251212_155550_60533164-5555-4FF1-87FD-4B6E9C33E7CC.png

20251212_155551_0B080B85-3A87-4375-9CCC-98A8B2FA1F8C.png
 
That’s code for sebae anemone right?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new