What are you hoping to snag on Black Friday this year?

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With a lot of Black Friday sales going on right now and more coming up by the end of this week, now is the perfect time to get some new things to go in your tank. Maybe it is a new coral or fish, maybe it’s a specific equipment you have been wanting, or maybe you’re stocking up on buckets of sand. I am wondering what are you wanting to get during Black Friday this year?

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to restart a reef tank without AEFW and other flatworms that have been eating clams and corals. I won't be buying anything until after I finish the reboot.

Always Be Reefin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With a lot of Black Friday sales going on right now and more coming up by the end of this week, now is the perfect time to get some new things to go in your tank. Maybe it is a new coral or fish, maybe it’s a specific equipment you have been wanting, or maybe you’re stocking up on buckets of sand. I am wondering what are you wanting to get during Black Friday this year?
I'll be going to World Wide Corals. Had a list of Corals they had that I wanted to leave with. Half of those have been purchased online already by other people, but there is plenty I want to try and snag

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back