What are you thankful for?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Harry_Y
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Im thankful for my job so i can buy more stuff for the tank lol really though my family, friends, good health and 2r2 :look_down:
 
My family, my friends, a great job that I love, and finally being a home owner :)
 
right now i'm thankful that the cop that just pulled me over was into reeftanks and let me go with a warning lol (dang this lead foot) haha
 
First of all I am thankful to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Without him I would be hopeless and doomed to as eternity without him. Thank you Jesus for paying the price on the cross.

Next I am thankful for my wife who is an awesome women who loves me unconditional. I am also thankful for such a beautiful daughter that is the sweetest and kindest of little girls. I am thankful to God for their health.

Next I am thankful for my parents who raised me to serve Christ and who have been my inspiration on how to live a life loving God and loving others.

Next I am thankful for all of my family and their health.

I am thankful for the opportunity I have as a person to reach out in love to a hurting world. I am thankful for good, I am thankful for the bad.

I am thankful for R2R and the honor of being friends with all of you. :)

Sorry I get a little emotional when I reflect on the goodness of God.
 
For our armed forces and their families ...........that I get to take my son to the Caps game tonight in seats 4th row behind the net.
 
First of all I am thankful to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Without him I would be hopeless and doomed to as eternity without him. Thank you Jesus for paying the price on the cross.

Next I am thankful for my wife who is an awesome women who loves me unconditional. I am also thankful for such a beautiful daughter that is the sweetest and kindest of little girls. I am thankful to God for their health.

Next I am thankful for my parents who raised me to serve Christ and who have been my inspiration on how to live a life loving God and loving others.

Next I am thankful for all of my family and their health.

I am thankful for the opportunity I have as a person to reach out in love to a hurting world. I am thankful for good, I am thankful for the bad.

I am thankful for R2R and the honor of being friends with all of you. :)

Sorry I get a little emotional when I reflect on the goodness of God.


Well said.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new