What are your 4th of July plans?

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spend it with my husband, and my oldest sister. We lost our middle sister (who was a member of this forum) March 31, so it will be sad to not be with her to!! She was the one who got me into reefing 8 years ago to help me thru a family tragedy. I am so glad she did! I see her everytime I look into my reef tank! We had SO many good times coral shopping!......LOVE you Stacy!!
keeping memories alive.

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I work 14 hours then I will wish I could sleep before my 14 hour shift tomorrow while people are setting off their fireworks all night.
Pretty much the same. Except my shifts are only 12 hours.

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m mostly done. Worked out with my daughter and mowed the lawn already. Got to bathe the dog and fry some wings, then bed by 8. Another mastiffsrule‘s epic holiday ;Woot

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Making Cheeseburgers and eating them is my plan!
9C4AD730-B104-445C-9324-6D4AB412DDA1.jpeg
I just learned how to make good burgers last night. Crazy that it took me 30 years of thinking home burgers couldn’t be good before having Alvin Cailan show me how on YouTube.

We took the dogs to the park this morning and they’ve been asleep for 8 hours now. And now we’re prepping Ceviche to eat during War Tampa’s TBT game at 7pm.

Rick.45cal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just learned how to make good burgers last night. Crazy that it took me 30 years of thinking home burgers couldn’t be good before having Alvin Cailan show me how on YouTube.

We took the dogs to the park this morning and they’ve been asleep for 8 hours now. And now we’re prepping Ceviche to eat during War Tampa’s TBT game at 7pm.

I’ll have to look that Video up, since the pandemic I’ve had to up my burger game. I make “smash burgers“ now, they are fast amazing and they’re the best burgers I’ve ever been able to make. Takes me less time to make them, and clean up than it does to go through a drive through and there’s no comparison!

Indytraveler83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ouch! Hope the pizza's good!

It's amazing. Though I could probably eat the pizza box and think it was delicious.

Also accidentally surprised a huge black bear on the trail. Thank goodness he did think I would make a good 4th of July dinner!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back