Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
907e49c3-6dca-4daa-8756-9354e417cd01.jpeg
334cce46-9885-49b7-8433-85213b49a0bf.jpeg
598ee623-d996-4b0f-9262-29ca9600e352.jpeg
04c2dfa8-2e98-44bc-9de8-ab0f958694ad.jpeg
3e1ccca2-6de2-4c66-b222-405e43da43e6.jpeg
Now that’s a hand caught mandarin goby .

TheClown

View Badges
Reaction score
Where to get beadlet anemones in the USA? I know they are from the British isles and are sold on eBay but they will not ship to the USA, do you know any other places that sell them in the US?

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Where to get beadlet anemones in the USA? I know they are from the British isles and are sold on eBay but they will not ship to the USA, do you know any other places that sell them in the US?
I don’t they are cold water anemones but thrive in 25c as well. Ii don’t know of anyone keeping them in. the USA but you would need to go for anemones in your native country. If you had been in the uk I would have given you some of my captive bred Beadlet . Just a shame your in the USA
IMG_0844.jpeg

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
This for uk reefers unless you think it will make it too the USA
LOADS MAXIMA CLAMS AVAILABLE
WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEO WITH LINK BELOW
COPY & PASTE LINK BELOW

Cultured Clam - Maxima Coloured

Cultured Clam - Maxima Coloured

£99.00​
Introducing the Cultured Clam - Maxima Coloured, the perfect addition to your saltwater marine reef aquarium! These stunning clams originate from the Red Sea, the Indo-Pacific region, Australia, and Polynesia. With their vibrant and varied colors, they are sure to add a pop of beauty to any aquatic environment.
The Cultured Clam - Maxima Coloured thrives in shallow and clear water with high currents, making it an excellent choice for tanks with a high-density population. These clams easily attach to the substrate, giving your aquarium a natural and authentic look.
What sets the Cultured Clam - Maxima Coloured apart from other species is its moderate care requirements. With the right conditions, your clam will flourish. It requires high lighting, which enhances the vibrant colors and promotes healthy growth. To ensure optimal health, supplement their diet with calcium and trace elements. These clams are filter feeders and plankton eaters.
When you choose the Cultured Clam - Maxima Coloured, you can rest assured that you're getting a high-quality product. Marine World Aquatics is your trusted source for all things aquatic. Based in West Yorkshire, we provide great service and expert advice. Whether you need assistance with fish tanks or coral, we've got you covered. Plus, we offer delivery across the UK for added convenience.
- Enhances the beauty of your saltwater marine reef aquarium
- Vibrant and varied colors add visual interest

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Plenty of more to come on Rock pool reef keepers. Join in what are you members doing

Minifoot77

Jack of all trades and a master of none
View Badges
Reaction score
You have been busy
My jeep is in the garage getting a new engine
Timing belt broke on the old engine
Money Money Money lol
New timing belt and head work is probably less money than a whole engine

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
New timing belt and head work is probably less money than a whole engine
Garage said they would only put an engine in so I bought engine and gear box still together. The old engine I might get the head and valves-replaced. I said to the garage just sort the bent valves and any other damage he said no would cost too much. He just couldn’t be bothered with time consuming work . I am in a £1000 for the engine and gear box and £1000 for his labour . But you are correct head and valve work would have sorted the old engine.

Minifoot77

Jack of all trades and a master of none
View Badges
Reaction score
Garage said they would only put an engine in so I bought engine and gear box still together. The old engine I might get the head and valves-replaced. I said to the garage just sort the bent valves and any other damage he said no would cost too much. He just couldn’t be bothered with time consuming work . I am in a £1000 for the engine and gear box and £1000 for his labour . But you are correct head and valve work would have sorted the old engine.

I did an in frame on this dt466 this was its first start...

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 12 7.5%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 30 18.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 106 66.3%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.1%
Back