What are your favorite classic sticks?

Hawkins Echinata my fave..

hawkins-600x400.jpg
 
Good question. I didn't really like the "Mr. Roboto" phase - I thought it was kinda cheesy and a sign of the times with MTV being so popular and everything. Then there was their hist single "Come Sail Away" - also not a fan.

I probably think you're best sticking with their fist two albums and staying away from the later stuff.
 
Purple monster. The classic that never grew fast enough! I love the blue matrix as well.
anyone have any large pc rainbow colonies
 
Another vote for the green Slimer. Fast growing. Hardy and (in my opinion) a beautiful coral

IMG_3795.jpeg
Nice! Mine based for a year and is finally taking off.
20210206_184753.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new