What are your MUST HAVES

  • Thread starter Thread starter RyanCSGO
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RyanCSGO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2016
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
1,453
Location
Orange, California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats your 1 MUST have piece of equipment? And Why ?
Besides the standard items like power heads and skimmers, lights etc.

Whats that one piece of equipment you have that you cant go without after now using?
Curious to see people answers.

Keep this one going. :)
 
Last edited:
I agree RODI. But outside of that, if have to say my in line temp probe. It plugs into outlet then my heater plugs into it. If the probe gets stuck open, then the heater will only cut on when needed as per the temp controller on it. If the heater stuck open, then the temp probe won't allow voltage to pass to the heater until probe says it's needed. I just peek at them both when do maintenance and as long as they both don't get stuck open then the reassurance of not boiling my tank makes me rest easy.
 
Can honestly say never thought to pickup a microscope. May snag one though as I'm sure I'd be totally geeked out as to what stuff in my tank looked like under it. Lol
Love this thread!
We all spend thousands in controlling our tanks why not spend 300$ for a scope to find the bad before it takes down the tank lol
 
I feel that some things get overlooked in the hobby rather easily. figured this thread could help open a few doors for myself and hopefully others :)
great replies so far :D
 
Dosing pumps-so that I am not manually dosing and so that I do not for get.:rolleyes:
Controller- so that I can keep and eye on everything and shut down certain pump with doing maintenance, and feeding
 
haha +1 to the credit card ;)

my set up is very simple. so the only thing i could say is my "must have" at this point is my ATO. never used one on my previous tanks, will never go down that road again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new