What are your New Years Resolutions for 2014

GuyWalker1219

Reef Addict
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2012
Messages
178
Reaction score
16
Location
Fresno Ca.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
God has truly blessed me this year. My business has become very successful and family life could not be better I contribute 2013's success to a better understanding of myself and my personal relationships.
My resolution for 2014 is to continue to work on these aspects of my life to be a better Father, Husband and Friend to those I care about.
 
Last edited:
Start my tank, move to florida end of 2014, marry the woman i love, graduate and get my bachelor degree. Oh and get back in shape.
 
Spend more time with the kids and family. Eat healthier. And helping out as many people as I can as much as I can in here and everywhere thats needed. . Lets go 2014!
 
Start my small business, do better and finish my bachelors degree early and be prosperous towards life!
 
I gave up drinking and smoking at midnight. My son made sure to do a tap dance on what was left in my pack soo its almost been 24 hours and im holding strong
 
Get closer to the Lord and to do more for Him!
 
Get my business up and running after I graduate and get my health better lol wife's on my about my heart :P gotta love her
 
Keep God first in everything I do and pray a lot more. I want to do my best that people see that The Lord and savior is first and the most important thing in my life and everything else will fall into place and work.....This life is precious but very short compared to where we spend eternity.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new