What are your thoughts on longfin clowns?

victoriaxoxo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! I just got this cutie today from @cultivatedreef, he/she is a “premium black ice longfin” what are your thoughts on these guys as i never see them in stores or know anyone keeping these! From my understanding sea and reef makes the “best looking” longfins as they dont come jagged fins. As soon as i put this little guy in my tank i gave him a pellet and he went straight for it!
91FD3487-F7F2-4488-AE90-D70B584FA305.jpeg
E1C53411-FE55-4788-A9EE-5616A2A27343.jpeg
l

desagon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think they look cool. I really wanted a pair of them a while back. The prices were high because they were the new thing. But, maybe that’s changed. My local store had a few in stock and they were very eye catching.

OP
OP
victoriaxoxo

victoriaxoxo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think they look cool. I really wanted a pair of them a while back. The prices were high because they were the new thing. But, maybe that’s changed. My local store had a few in stock and they were very eye catching.
They are still super pricey but hey! They are gorgeous and hardy! I paid $254 for him i believe!

desagon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are still super pricey but hey! They are gorgeous and hardy! I paid $254 for him i believe!
That’s a bit more than I remember them being! Lol. There are so many variations of clowns, and I can’t remember the exact one I seen. But, it is definitely a very unique fish!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

• I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

• I don’t have macroalgae.

• Other.

Back