What balling protocol do you use in your SPS tanks?

  • Thread starter Thread starter zweebe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zweebe

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2014
Messages
63
Reaction score
23
Location
Belgium
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I would like to pass under the balling method shortly. Unfortunately I do not know much about this method and I want to know what protocol do you use?


Do you use different salt such as Fauna Marin protocol or only supplementation liquids such as Elos products for example?


I do not know of any other protocol balling than in Fauna Marin ! Do you have any other protocol offer ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new