What Boxes do you Ship Your Stuff in?

Dang those box prices are way less than they 5.00 I pay for my 8 cube insulated-I do order all my bags from U line tho

Thanks for the info!
 
I've always used what I had laying around. But after checking out the prices, I will defiantly be getting them from ship your aquatics over uline
 
I don’t use any specific type of box for shipping, more often than not I make do with what’s available.
 
I use Trycold.com, but they are local to me and let me pick up for no charge.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new