What Camera Do You Use?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dr. Frag
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thanks guys for all your advice and stuff. I agree that the photographer behind the camera needs to be as good as the equipment. I have a question, do bubbles effect the clarity of the shoot, because in my tank I have lots of bubbles that show up instead of my animals? Also I can't get agood shot of the whole tank, I have 45 tall that is very difficult for me to photograph. Thanks again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new