What can I keep with a evil moody humbug

jeep and goose

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2026
Messages
270
Reaction score
181
Location
lafayette
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a humbug and it doesn’t like my bicolor chromis I ordered, I think I’m either going to throw it in my Refugium which I’d prefer not to or put it in my 20 gal which has a gramma, neon gobies, some random Florida goby I caught and a pair of citrons will it be ok in there or should I move stuff. I’d like to keep as little continent mixing in my display as possible so I don’t rlly wanna move the gramma or neons or Florida goby although might out the neons in the display as cleaner fish
 
I was actually gonna stick mine in my 100 so my damsel doesn’t eviscerate it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new