What can I keep with my SnowFlake moray Eel

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefTalk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReefTalk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2016
Messages
192
Reaction score
79
Location
Columbia SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I have a Snowflake Moray Eel that is about 12 inches long, and I'm just wondering what inverts other than stars can you keep with him. I do have snails and 3 big hermit crabs that he doesn't touch.
 
I was able to keep all my hermits and snails. If kept well feed you may not have a problem. But all a different!
 
I was planning to get A pair of cleaner shrimp a dozen or more hermit crabs a dozen or more snails brittle star and the sandswifting star fish. And a sea cucumber, and a horse shoe crab and a reef safe arrow crab
 
Not sure I would chance it, bit everyone is different. I have seen quite a few not touch them, hit they can
 
Based on a few searches people have luck keeping them with inverts and reefs as long as they're fed well. But anything the size of the eels mouth or smaller COULD be eaten.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new