What can I use to make dosing containers?

REEFIN RIOS

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2017
Messages
371
Reaction score
159
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no clue what I can make these out of and to buy one is just too expensive!
Thank you in advance!
Happy reefing!
 
For my smaller system I used Mayonnaise jars, the big ones.
 
My parrot empties 1 gallon, square, screw top food containers regularly. Most end up with brass in them (firearms and reloading are my _other_ hobbies)... but I used 2 of them as Calc/Alk reservoirs for some time. Worked great.

These days, the bottles that Triton Core7 comes in work fine for me.
 
All are very good suggestions! I like the voss water ones! But I'll see what additives I lll use and what they come in!
 
I'm using 3 litre, clear, formally apple juice containers.

It's like, recycling man. Think of the children, n all that, yeh? groovey baby.
 
I used Nalgene bottles. Also drilled small holes and glued in check valves so air can enter but not get out.
 
I'm using 3 litre, clear, formally apple juice containers.

It's like, recycling man. Think of the children, n all that, yeh? groovey baby.
I'm 16 lol
 
lol I grew out of apple juice. All I drink is water, milk and tea! Lol
 
My wife bought me a 3 pack of gallon ro/distilled water and I use those jugs bc I didn't want to chance it having to clean one out.
 
Voss water bottles
This is what i used..
31bf71cdb6c722250f49c7f06d63cc72.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new