What chip to upgrade Radion to Mobius

chaostactics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2010
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
677
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I search for "Mobius upgrade chip" I keep finding Mobius chips for vectra and vortechs but nothing for Radions...

Are they all the same chip?

Trying to upgrade some S/N 92 G4 pros to Mobius.

Screenshot_20210731-125729_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20210731-125629_Chrome.jpg
 
There

We're some on eBay for a slight mark up I was watching. I found some radion with Mobiush
Hi..do u've the link for the mobius? I'm looking for one...but can't find it
 
They’ve been out for a very long time. Don’t bother asking when they will be back in, they won’t tell you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new