what clam for fluval evo 13.5

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dave1993
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
yea imma skip a clam i cud not put it in my other tank as have 2 angels
I know you have the gold flake but what’s the second?
 
yea imma skip a clam i cud not put it in my other tank as have 2 angels
It takes 20 years for them to get that large. You have 3-4 years before it would need to be moved out of your aquarium. At that point, trade it for a smaller one and store credit at your LFS. But, by far they are the easiest to keep alive.
 
I don’t believe a decently large deresa would be touched by your guys. However I agree that there is always a gamble and you may not want to take it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new