What clownfish do you have? pics plzzzz

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bakedpwn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bakedpwn

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2016
Messages
420
Reaction score
177
Location
south MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanting to see some "real" photos of peoples clownfish. I will be getting one soon and not sure between

Snow Onyx
Frostbite
black ice snowflake

so show me your clownfish!
 
IMG_1478734950.543646.jpg

My nuggets
 
I think you don't want to see a pic of the 4 ocellaris clowns I had in my previous 55g. I am waiting for a few more months until I get a pair of Picasso clowns.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new