what cold packs is everone using?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Devaji
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Devaji

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
7,865
Reaction score
6,793
Location
Jackson Hole, WY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some macro algae I want to ship via USPS I have shipped before with insulated box made it just fine. but as the summer gets going I think its best to use cold packs so what are you all using and any good places to buy in bulk or cheap?
 
I have a Uline account so I use their cold packs. They're reusable so I like passing them on to people I ship to. You can get some pretty inexpensive one's though, especially for shipping macro I wouldn't pay a buck fifty for an ice pack unless you're shipping a lot.
 
I wouldn't trust them. Sure, you could, but the last thing you need is the shipping company calling you and saying you ruined a bunch of other packages because yours was leaking. To me that's worth getting actual shipping cold packs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new