OP
3mm3

3mm3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got with Eric at DA on this. He is looking into it for us. I explained what you trying to do. He said it may be as simple as changing the limitation from tenths to hundredths. I will post when I hear back from him. By the way the Archon is a Linux based system.

Any update on this?

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can always upgrade latter if you needs change. The lite uses the same modules as the elite and most are compatible with the Archon. The elite and Archon can be purchased as just the head unit.

lbacha

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a reefkeeper lite and a herpkeeper lite (pretty much the same unit with the herpkeeper controlling humidity as well) for a cheaper controller they are great the only difference between the lite and elite is the number of modules it can run the lite is 4 and the elite is way more (not sure off the top of my head). Each power bar is a module and the SLX is a module the temp probe isn't considered a module FYI

Jim Harrison

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a reefkeeper lite and a herpkeeper lite (pretty much the same unit with the herpkeeper controlling humidity as well) for a cheaper controller they are great the only difference between the lite and elite is the number of modules it can run the lite is 4 and the elite is way more (not sure off the top of my head). Each power bar is a module and the SLX is a module the temp probe isn't considered a module FYI
That's a pretty good reason to go with the elite, instead, as I originally planned.

Think I'll save up.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 40 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.4%
Back