What Controllers work with the AI Sol's?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Engloid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,082
Reaction score
313
Location
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One question, that I can't find a direct answer to... does the new "wireless controller" work with a wire, or do you have to buy the wireless adapter and go wireless? The old ones had issues, so I don't want one of them...and the new ones are no more money than the old ones.

Other than that, are there any other controllers that I should consider? I'm not looking for some kind of $600 controller. I want to keep costs down closer to the $80 AI controller, but may pay a little more, depending on features that I may use.
 
Get the wireless controller it uses a cord unless you buy the wireless adapter and it's way better then the first controller that came out.
 
The only choices you have are the old and new controllers from aqua illumination or buy a tank controller.there are no third party controllers that I am aware of.

KCCO
 
The main thing I like better is there's no knob you have to turn. The knob on the old controller is very touchy. Plus the new controller can go wireless if you want to and the old one cannot
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new