What copepod is this?

Aaron Davis

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2017
Messages
276
Reaction score
87
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0499.JPG

Trying to determine what kind of copepod this is? I caught a rather large one that looked like a little shrimp the other day thinking he was a pest. Turned out he was a good one; so I put him back. Just wanting to see if these guys are good too? There's a lot. I populized my tank with tigerpods a few weeks back, but these guys look quite different. Thanks
 
I asked the same question with a really similar picture a few days ago... it's a flatworm [emoji615]️[emoji378]⚰️
 
Are they bad?
 
Here's a post from a couple years ago that discuss flat worms, Tiny Flatworms. There are a bunch on this forum actually.
 
Awesome! Thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new