What coral is this?

LucyMollyMaryJane

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2023
Messages
32
Reaction score
8
Location
las vegas
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What type of coral is this?

DED3E4ED-F1A7-4F68-BD17-DD49439EAC61.jpeg
 
You're taking about the green one in the center than yes, it does not sting but as for any coral I wouldn't recommend having anything that can sting touching it
Yup, the green one. Thank you for the quick replies! I just am putting a leather close to it.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new