What corals are these?

nth.288

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2025
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Location
martin
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to refigure out what these 2 corals are. I forgot what the fish store worker told me and they were not on the receipt I’m thinking a Pavona and micro miss but wanting talks opinions to make sure. Thank you! IMG_2177.jpeg IMG_2174.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2176.mov
    13.7 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new