What corals do you think would look good in this aquascape?

Jhbard

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20240408_145253.jpg

Picture is a little old but the aquascape is still the same.

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
what lights do you currently have? do you intend to keep the lights or upgrading? are you looking for a "mixed" reef, or one catered to a specific type of coral (softy, LPS, SPS)?

OP
OP
Jhbard

Jhbard

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what lights do you currently have? do you intend to keep the lights or upgrading? are you looking for a "mixed" reef, or one catered to a specific type of coral (softy, LPS, SPS)?
I would like to upgrade a few things but for the time being I intend to work with what I have a 13.5 gallon kit. As for corals I'd like what ever I can get with my current equipment/experience.

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I would like to upgrade a few things but for the time being I intend to work with what I have a 13.5 gallon kit. As for corals I'd like what ever I can get with my current equipment/experience.
zoa's, plate coral(can put it front left from the picture you provided), maybe a micromussa garden or a blasto garden towards the right? SPS or torches/hammers on the branch

OP
OP
Jhbard

Jhbard

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
zoa's, plate coral(can put it front left from the picture you provided), maybe a micromussa garden or a blasto garden towards the right? SPS or torches/hammers on the branch
Never thought of plate corals there's a good open space hidden in the middle as well. As for the branch that has green star polyps on now so maybe not.

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Never thought of plate corals there's a good open space hidden in the middle as well. As for the branch that has green star polyps on now so maybe not.
still early enough to where you can try putting it somewhere else where you can isolate it better. can't even see it from the picture lol

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 25 34.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 33.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back