what corals really need a bandsaw

Also consider zoas- it's easier to cut in between zoas with a bandsaw than dremel, and much safer for your fingers.
 
if I had a bandsaw, I'd use it for everything but SPS, Zoa frags/small count polyps, and softies. Otherwise the thing just makes life so sweet. As it is I frag mostly SPS's and zoa's, and one of the local shops is kind enough to let me use their bandsaw when I have the other things that need fragging.
 
Really I have some sticks that have no choice!!!! One I would need a sawzall if I didn't have the band saw lol... Its a tri color stag thingy and almost 1" thick no Bone cutters are gonna get through it!!!! I was gonna chop some sticks yesterday on mine since it was the first time I fired it Up.... There way cool man and a mist have IMHO.... I fragged some challies and some sick acans yesterday...;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new