What corals with a dwarf angel?

This why folks should always do there research before buying the fish not after.
I knew it would be a problem. I am perfectly fine with keeping the tank fish only if I have to. I am just wondering what is worth a try
 
Have a flame in mine, doesn't touch anything ( sps, lps, softies, nems)

You really won't know until you try.
 
I have flower anenomes. Never touch em. Mushrooms too. Never touch them either
I might just move over some flower nems from my other tank. Might work out better that way.
I could always move around corals anyway if stuff gets nipped at
 
This is what I was figuring. Xenia, especially, etc
My 25 year mature 75G display now has Red Sea Silver Pulsing Xenia now. One year ago, I removed a 5G bucket from back wall covered in Green Star Polyps.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    326.3 KB · Views: 27
I have a Singapore Angel, notorious coral munchers. She's killed a duncan and a torch - stress from constant nibbling rather than eaten I think. I have a large spread of green kenya trees (too large in fact), a green cabbage leather, a large toadstool, a devil's hand, 4 flame-tip BTAs (started with just 1), GSPs, a few zoas and a tree coral whose name escapes me. She has harmed none of these.
DSC02994.JPG
 
I have a flame angel and lemon peel neither bothers the coral. I did have a derasa clam and crocea clam the lemon peel tore into the crocea but would not touch the derasa.
 
I’ve never seen my flame nip at anything but his fellow Anthia tank mate.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new