What could be wrong with my anemone?

Ana Zaragoza

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2018
Messages
92
Reaction score
45
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got up today and I saw that my anemone was deflated. It’s been like this all day. What could be wrong?
IMG_0594.JPG
IMG_0595.JPG
 
Sometimes they do that, are you feeding directly since this is a new system?
 
It’s been about two weeks, and i have T5’s, my tank has been running for about a year and a half now

Then I take back the new system thought:oops::D
 
From the look of the rock the tank looks very young, how old is it? What type of anemone is it? Where is the anemone in relation to your lighting and power heads?

I added some live rock to the tank about 5 weeks ago since it was a fish only tank.. I’m slowly upgrading to a reef tank, the tank is a year and a half old
 
Well it moved from where it was, I feel like my Maroon is annoying it.

42455cf77d2607e62d268ec6aa621c5e.jpg
97abb8fbb8bbf658f881d2fd213afeac.jpg

It appears healthy and nicely colored. It might not want to host that big ole Maroon quite yet. Hope she doesn't 'love it to death.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new