What could have damaged my maxima?

In to deep

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2014
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Arvada co
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 75 gallon, with two clowns, two firefish, mandarin. Also a couple of peppermint shrimp, emerald crabs and the usual clean up crew. They have all been happy for a year! I bought the set up water and all from a friend! Parameters are great! We just added a tiny blue hippo, is he the culprit!

It's a tiny piece missing hopefully you can see in the pic!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 231
Doesn't look like an attack would be a perfectly smooth even section. I don't think he is the problem
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new