What did I do wrong?🤔

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tahoe61
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
18,489
Reaction score
22,380
Location
AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been approximately 3 weeks since I started seeing this screen.

I have tried logging in and out. Shutting down my phone, and using a different browser.

I figured it was just a glitch that would go on it's way, it has not.

Screenshot_20260120_072707_Chrome.jpg
 
I get this every once and a while. If I refresh the page it stops. I find if I have R2R open on my phone and I close the browser and then re-load into it without refreshing the page it does this. Dont know why.
Are you on andriod or ios?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new