What did I just see?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Avengerx77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Avengerx77

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2021
Messages
183
Reaction score
57
Location
Costa Rica
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was feeding as usual just a few minutes ago, when I see my cleaner shrimp at the bottom looking for some food. Then he climbed to a rock and while he was grabbing some pellets, he started to release some green liquid…what the heck? I have had several ones in the past but have never seen such things. Is that their way to pee/poop? Dont think he pulverized a green pellet into oblivion, so my last thought is their way of going to the bathroom? Any ideas or confirmation on my suspicion? Otherwise I am out of words.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new