What did you buy this weekend?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RMS18
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
2 Ora clams about 1-1.5 inch
One is black and white other is blue.
Hoping they make it, as small clams are hard to keep. I have a 10 inch derasa in the tank already for a while doing great.
Also picked up a 2 head black torch same time as the 2 small clams.
 
2 Ora clams about 1-1.5 inch
One is black and white other is blue.
Hoping they make it, as small clams are hard to keep. I have a 10 inch derasa in the tank already for a while doing great.
Also picked up a 2 head black torch same time as the 2 small clams.
Let's see some pictures! I'm going to order my first clam soon with diversden.
 
Worthless without pictures!!!! [emoji6]

6a6f7da9fe7803f272bb099285b7c692.jpg


I have to figure out how to get better pics with LED's and my iPhone!
a401bd57722648982c905f0496411c5e.jpg
 
How do you like it? It's on my list of maybes... haven't meet anyone thag has one. Pros cons?

I have a pair and I really like them. They are out a lot more than the cave basslets I've had before. They are in and out of the rock work and when I come up to the tank they are right out in front and the one always ends up in the pics!

Con: they always steal the algae disks I drop for my serpent star!
 
I picked up 3 Hydra 52's
I have been looking for lights for about a week- how do you like them?
I have a 30 gal Nano... I want to grow everything!
 
about 30 more lbs of rock and 20 gallons of saltwater LOL not glamorous but needed and a whisker duncan also got 2 nice aptasias and a brittlestar for free with the rock :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new