What did you get today?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NinnJinn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
20180330_223727.jpg

Received this today. Now it's time to get this party started and this tank cycling!!!

Yes I realize the one and only is not enough for my tank and sump. Totally spaced it when I ordered it not thinking my tank was a 125 gallon with a 40gallon sump. ;Facepalm
 
20180330_223727.jpg

Received this today. Now it's time to get this party started and this tank cycling!!!

Yes I realize the one and only is not enough for my tank and sump. Totally spaced it when I ordered it not thinking my tank was a 125 gallon with a 40gallon sump. ;Facepalm
It should be fine. The bacteria will multiply in connection to how much, or little, they have to eat. As you know, I did the shrimp method. Worked awesome. I keep reading about people stalling their cycle using ammonia. :/ I wish you better luck than they had! lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new