what do i dose? looking for a replacement.

ddc0715

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a mini fridge that holds a ddr. at the moment it contains phyto and acro power... I would like to move the acro pwr out of the mini fridge. you may or maynot know, it does not require refrigeration. i want to dose something else (coral health related) what's out there that I can dose in conjunction with phyto that requires refrigeration?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I have a mini fridge that holds a ddr. at the moment it contains phyto and acro power... I would like to move the acro pwr out of the mini fridge. you may or maynot know, it does not require refrigeration. i want to dose something else (coral health related) what's out there that I can dose in conjunction with phyto that requires refrigeration?
I dont refrigerate my acro power. For fridge, pods, rotifiers and aminos. My selcon also is refrigerated.

Tathamet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef energy AB+ is one that needs to be refrigerated. I like how my lps respond to it but don’t use it too often just because the fridge is on a different floor of the house haha.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 74 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 71 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%

Back