What do I have here?

Mystery Fish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2021
Messages
431
Reaction score
246
Location
Gainesville
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the potato quality pic but these guys are pretty small. Most are the size of a large grain of sand and completely white. I have a standard 55 that’s been up since 12/20/20. I’ll find around 30-40 on the front glass. Scrape em off and a day or two later they’re back. Thanks in advance!

9E05E76E-CD2E-4B80-AE86-23550AF8F410.jpeg 0295B742-E8AC-47E5-A778-2B3ECE65B196.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new